The Lindelhaus is named after the place where it has been built: the Lindelgrund. It is an exceptional house where you will feel at home! It accommodates up to 4 persons. The remarkable architecture of the Lindelhaus features large floor-to-ceiling windows with metal sliding sun blinds. The interior with its height of 3.50 meters is bathed in sunlight. From couch, dining table and even the bed you will enjoy an extraordinary view over the village.
The Lindelhaus' interior equipment:
- 28 m2 living area with kitchenette
- Kitchenette equipment: oven, stove, fridge with freezer compartment, coffee machine, toaster, kettle
- cosy lounge with TV
- bedroom with double bed (160 cm); additional double bed (160 cm) on top in the alcove
- spacious bathroom with shower and toilet
- floor heating and beech parquet flooring
The holiday home is equipped with duvets, pillows and everything needed to wash the dishes.
Bed linen and towels can be booked per person.